Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend


During my 3 day weekend I did some things as going to collect oysters, going to the San Fernando Valley, as well was watching the soccer game. On Saturday i went to the San Fernando Valley with my sister, mom, and niece. We went to go visit my grandma and also so my grandma could see my niece. We were there from about 11am-7pm. The following day which was Sunday we had a barbecue outside and brought a TV out to watch the soccer game, which Chivas won. It was me, my parents, my cousin, and my brother and his wife that were outside watching the game while eating. The next day which was Monday, me, my dad, and my cousin went to Seal Beach which is in Long Beach to go collect oysters. We were there from about 11am-3pm. We collected half a buckets worth.

1 comment: