Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Monday, January 23, 2017

"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

My passion is playing video games. The reason is because i really enjoy playing them and i find them entertaining. I've been playing video games since i was 6 years old. I use to play on my brothers old Nintendo 64. I can make my passion a profession by being a game designer or a game tester to find any bugs in the game. Some education that is needed for this career is to have a degree in software development, computer programing, computer science, or another technical field. Some things that are needed to be hired for this career are familiarity with the games and gameplay, strong communication skills, self-motivation, good writing skills, eye for detail, knowledge of computer programing, understanding of computer hardware components, ability to use video games console controller, etc.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment