Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School Break Days

School Break Days

My Winter break was great. I got to see my cousins and uncles. I went to the San Fernando Valley to visit family. I also went to go eat at McDonalds with my cousins. I played video games when I had spare time. I didn’t have any homework other than my Goals journal to do which was great. I also watched TV shows and movies on Netflix with my cousins. I spent Christmas at my cousin's house.  I got $100, a $25 gift card, and a wallet from my brother. For New Years I spent it at home. I didn’t really do anything that day. I was on youtube a lot on my phone. I slept over at my cousin's house a few times. He got a new dog which is fun to play with because she is very energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment