Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dentist


Duties and Responsibilities: They are responsible for removing tooth decay, filling cavities, repairing cracks or fractured teeth and remove teeth. They also straighten teeth. They write prescriptions for antibiotics or other medications. A dentist will also examine x rays of teeth, gums, jaws, and near by areas for problems.
Salary: $128,000-$168,000


Education: Some dentist choose to study a subspecialty, such as orthodontics. Most dentist obtain an undergraduate degree before completing a four-year dental program and earning a doctoral degree in dental medicine or dental surgery.



I wouldn’t want to be a dentist. This is because I wouldn’t want to be cleaning other people's teeth. I find that pretty disgusting. Some people might have clean teeth but I know others will have nasty dirty teeth and I wouldn’t want to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment