Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Feel Right

"You cannot do wrong and feel right. It's impossible."
Image result for ezra t. benson
-Ezra T. Benson
This quote to me means that you can never feel good after doing something bad. Even if you think you feel good, you really don't. It is impossible to feel good after doing something bad. An example of this can be if you lie. You might lie to your parents and you feel bad knowing you did. You may think that you feel good but deep inside you know you feel bad for doing bad. I remember once my mom asked me if i did my homework and i told her no. I felt bad for lying to her. That's an example that shows that "you cannot do wrong and feel right. It's impossible." and it is true that it is impossible to feel good after doing wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment