Chalk Fades

Chalk Fades

323

323

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good..."

                                 "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
Image result for abraham lincoln
-Abraham Lincoln

When you do what's right, you feel proud of what you have done. But, when you do something bad, you well feel bad . An example of this could be when you lie to someone you will feel bad for not telling them the truth. Yet, when you choose the right you well feel good. If you do something bad and blame it on someone, you will feel bad because they would get in trouble because you lied. If you tell the truth about something you did you will feel good getting it off your chest. Also, when you tell the truth you will be trusted more because people will know that you are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment